- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. There are no exceptions.
- Children are guests, and as such, must be signed in by a member with a valid Recreation Card, having paid the appropriate guest fees.
- Children must follow all rules of the Association and must not interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of the facilities by residents and other guests.
- Host members are responsible for the conduct of guests and for any damages to facilities of equipment by their guests.
- Lifeguards are not provided at the pools.
- All rules will be enforced by the Monitors and Starters to ensure proper use of Recreation Center facilities for the enjoyment of residents and their invited guests. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Children Swim Rules:
Children under the age of 4 will be permitted to use the swimming pool provided:
- They are toilet trained.
- Children’s Swim Diapers are permitted in the pools as an added precaution.
- Children must adhere to the posted family swim times at the various pools.
- Children MUST be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult for the length of the swim period.
You MAY Wear :
- Eye goggles
- Water shoes
- Flotation devices or vests that fit close to the body. i.e. Noodles
YOU MAY consume food only under the covered lounge area.
You MAY NOT :
- Bring glass containers into the pool area.
- Wear street shoes into the pool area.
- Dive or jump into water from sides of the pool.
- Yell, scream, spit, or use profane language.
- Climb on rocks surrounding the waterfalls.
Lifeguards are not provided. Adult supervision of children is required at all times.
Children must be able to safely handle a bowling ball and understand bowling courtesy.
Bumpers are available on Lanes 1 & 2 at R.H. Johnson Lanes (Sports Pavilion) which enable youngsters to keep the bowling ball on the lane.
Children under 12 may play golf if they can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Starter that they understand the rules of golf and are able to play without disturbing the play of others. Children may not play during weekly Club play.
Children must be over 52″ tall and be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Monitor that they can properly use a cue stick without causing damage to the tables.
Children may use the RH Johnson Library. Only holders of valid Recreation Cards have resource check-out privileges.
Fitness Centers & Hot Tubs:
No children are permitted in the fitness centers or hot tub areas.
Children under the age of 16 may use other Rec Center facilities when accompanied by a Recreation Card holder or other responsible adult at all times. (See Guest Policy).
Members and guests are responsible for conducting themselves in a safe and healthful manner while using Recreation Center facilities.