Guests of all ages
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West is a private, not-for-profit corporation.
Your guests are welcome here, however as all facilities are private and for the exclusive use of Association members, your guests are required to follow all rules of the Association. Their presence shall not interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of the facilities by the members.
Guest Policy & Guest Vouchers
¨ A Guest Fee is required for participation by a guest in all activities, with the exception of bowling and golf, where separate guest fees are charged.
¨ Adult guests not accompanied by a host member or tenant member must present the host’s valid Association card. The appropriate fee will be deducted from the host’s digital guest card account. With this payment, the guest will receive a printed receipt from the monitor. The receipt must be retained for the remainder of the day and will serve as evidence of payment for that guest(s), who may then use other facilities for the remainder of the day at no additional charge (excluding golf and bowling).
¨ Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
· Guest Vouchers are available at the Member Services office during regular working hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
·Guest Vouchers also are available at Grandview Golf Course during regular operating hours, usually between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., excluding some holidays.
· Members and tenants may request a special needs card from the Member Services Office; the waivers are issued for specific time periods.
· Guest Fees may only be purchased by a member, associate member or tenant. They are available in increments of $1. These funds have no expiration date.
· Each guest who pays the daily fee may use all facilities available to him/her on the day of payment. (Guests may not check materials out of the Library.)
· Golf and bowling do not require a Guest Fee, but guests must be sponsored by a member. Appropriate guest golf rates must be paid for each use.
· Sun City West residents who are not members of the Association may NOT use the facilities as guests. If they are living in the household of a member, they may purchase an Associate Membership.
Call (623) 544-6031 or send your e-mail request to:email@example.com.