New Member Packet

MemberPacket2017

1. John Steven Boyd says:

I have paid my annual dues through my Escrow Account, which Closed June 25th… I have not heard Anything from Anybody regarding my Membership Card… ( I have been in town for 9 days now, with No Mail or Any Phone Call… Please get back to me with What I might need to do, in order to receive my card. Thank You for Your Time…

• Multimedia says:

Hi John. We don’t send out letters or make calls to new homeowners. It’s generally a function of your realtor to let you know how to get your membership card, we’re so sorry they didn’t relay that information! All you have to do is come into the Membership office at R.H. Johnson and one of the ladies up front will get you all set up with a new member packet, take your photo and issue your card. Member Services hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays.

• John Boyd says:

Thank you for the information you have sent… My realtor went on vacation for a month, starting back on the 21st of June, so I have been in the dark since then. If you could please send me the address, (and a cross street… ?!?!?), I would be able to get the ball rolling. (Maybe a Phone Number, in order to get the necessary requirements to bring in… ???) Thank you again for this much-needed information. Sincerely, John.

• Multimedia says:

Hi again John. You can reach Member Services Manager Debra Long at 623-544-6001. Membership is located at the R.H. Johnson Rec Center, 19803 R.H. Johnson Blvd., which is the large rec center at the corner of R.H. Johnson and Meeker boulevards. You’ll see the library right on the corner with the clock/bell tower. There is directional signage up along the buildings, watch for Membership …park near and enter under the pergola covering. See you soon!

2. Have you ceased attaching a renewal date sticker to the membership cards?? Did not receive a sticker for 2017 with my July payment.
    Thanks

• Multimedia says:

Yes Andrew, the expiration stickers were eliminated in the last year or two. All necessary information is now available in the computer system, so they are no longer necessary.

3. Is there Notary Service available to SCW residents at any of the SCW offices?

• Meda Cates, the Rec Centers does not provide notary services, but some of the local businesses and banks should be able to help you.

4. Andi Kristo says:

I will be arriving December 29-30. Will the office be open to join for 4 months on those days? (Dec.30-April 30th?)

• Hi Andi. The Member Services Office will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Dec. 29 and 30th. We are closed on Jan. 2, and reopen 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 3. Merry Christmas!

5. Gary McCarthy says:

Please send me your monthly email letter.

Thanks

• Multimedia says:

Hi Gary, the e-newsletter is actually a weekly publication that comes out on Wednesday evenings. It’s a great way to keep up with what’s happening in town whether you’re here or away, in addition to our website at scwaz.com, the monthly Rec Center News and our Facebook page at Facebook.com/suncitywest. To sign up for the e-newsletter, please visit suncitywest.com and click on eNews Sign-up. Or here’s a link. Once you’ve signed up, be sure to click the verification email that comes to you, to finalize the process. Thanks for subscribing!

6. Audrey Brown says:

Cannot open suncitywest.com something wrong with the link.

7. Audrey Brown says:

The link to open up the new member packet does not work. I am trying to download a rec card tenant form.

• Multimedia says:

Hi Audrey, the site seems to be fine now, maybe it was a momentary glitch out there in the internet. If you still need the form you’re looking for you can give Member Services a call at 623-544-6100 for assistance.

8. virginia zindell says:

My recreation card number is ****** and I would like to receive the monthly email concerning the scw activities.
    Please sent this newletter to ********@yahoo.com

• Multimedia says:

Hi Virginia, We’re so glad you’re interested in our e-newsletter and welcome this opportunity to let folks know how to sign up! The e-newsletter is actually a weekly publication and it comes out each Wednesday evening. It’s a great way to keep up with what’s happening in town, in addition to our website at scwaz.com, the monthly Rec Center News and our Facebook page at Facebook.com/suncitywest. To sign up for the e-newsletter, please visit suncitywest.com and click on the green button that says SCW eNewsletter to get started receiving this weekly e-news. Thank you for asking.